- The lightest, most powerful and quickest road-legal Sports Series McLaren makes its world dynamic debut on July 12 in the UK, at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 592bhp and 457 lb ft torque ensures blistering acceleration: 0-62mph is the equal of a McLaren 675LT at 2.9 seconds (0-60mph in 2.8 seconds); 0 – 124mph in just 8.2 seconds
- New aerodynamic carbon fibre bodywork – including front splitter, side sills, extended diffuser and fixed rear wing – contributes to 220.5lbs of downforce at 155mph
- 5lbs lighter* than 570S Coupé DIN kerbweight, with a lightest dry weight of 2,749lbs giving a power-to-weight ratio of 474bhp/ton
- Optional Clubsport and Clubsport Pro packs available from McLaren Special Operations (MSO) for even lighter weight and more track-focused features
- Nearly a quarter of McLaren 600LT parts new compared to McLaren 570S Coupé, including unique top-exit exhaust system and two all-new, ultra-lightweight alloy wheel designs
- Forged aluminium double wishbone suspension derived from the McLaren Super Series combine with stiffer anti-roll bars and an 8mm reduction in ride height to help deliver enhanced dynamic performance and new heights of driver engagement
- Bespoke Pirelli P Zero™ Trofeo R tires work in harmony with increased downforce to generate circuit cornering speeds that exceed those of a McLaren 675LT
- Latest-generation lightweight brake calipers, carbon ceramic discs and a McLaren Senna-inspired brake booster ensure precise pedal feel and phenomenal stopping power: 124mph to standstill in just 383.9 feet
- 600LT opens next chapter in the McLaren ‘Longtail’ (LT) story; production volume strictly limited
- Available to order now, priced from $240,000 (US), which includes** a Pure McLaren Road Owner Track Day experience with driver training
The quickest, most powerful and most track-focused – yet road legal – Sports Series McLaren will make its dynamic world debut July 12 at the 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed. The arrival of the new 600LT, which is built to excel on roads and race circuits alike, marks both the beginning of the next chapter in the McLaren ‘Longtail’ (LT) story and the setting of a new benchmark for super-sportscar performance.
“The new McLaren 600LT is our most extreme road-legal Sports Series model and possesses the optimised aerodynamics, increased power, reduced weight, track-focused dynamics and enhanced driver engagement that are the hallmarks of any McLaren ‘’LT’. Only the fourth McLaren in more than two decades to be designated a ‘Longtail’, the 600LT redefines expectations of super-sportscar performance, delivering astonishing acceleration and outstanding track cornering speeds with a truly extraordinary dynamic connection between driver and car.”
Mike Flewitt, Chief Executive Officer, McLaren Automotive
The new McLaren 600LT epitomises the McLaren ...