- The first SUV in the long history of ŠKODA’s Rally Sport family
- The KODIAQ RS is the new spearhead of the Czech car manufacturer’s SUV campaign
- The 176 kW (240‑PS) diesel engine combines top performance, lifestyle and sustainability
- Dynamic Sound Boost reiterates the emotiveness of the most powerful KODIAQ variant
- With a record lap time of 9 minutes 29.84 seconds on the Nürburgring’s legendary Nordschleife, the KODIAQ is the fastest seven-seater SUV
The ŠKODA KODIAQ RS is the first SUV in ŠKODA’s sporty RS family and also the new spearhead of the Czech car manufacturer’s SUV campaign. The performance model is powered by the most powerful production diesel engine in ŠKODA history with a power output of 176 kW (240 PS). It demonstrated its capabilities with a record lap time of 9 minutes 29.84 seconds on the toughest race track in the world – the Nürburgring’s Nordschleife. The performance SUV is the first ŠKODA to also feature Dynamic Sound Boost for a particularly emotive engine note.