- Updated exterior design to add an even more purposeful, confident look to the high-performance compact SUV
- Interior design upgrades the cabin with a more focused, yet comfortable place for occupants
- High levels of standard equipment, including bucket seats, add even greater value, while a range of options increase personalisation choices
- New 9.2’’ infotainment system with capacitive screen takes connectivity to the next level with access to content whether on a smart device or online and accessed via the car
- New safety and convenience systems make the CUPRA Ateca even more assured
- Performance and dynamism are guaranteed with the combination of 2.0 litre TSI engine, seven-speed DSG, 4Drive and DCC dynamic chassis technologies
he new CUPRA Ateca 2020 is developed to offer the highest performance in the compact SUV segment outside of the premium manufacturers, building on the foundations put in place when the vehicle first entered the market.
With a swathe of new additions and improvements its appeal is destined to grow, giving customers the option to get behind the wheel of a vehicle that offers the practicality of an SUV with the driveability and handling of a traditional high-performance car; the perfect fit to their lifestyle, without compromise.
The CUPRA Ateca comes with the highest levels of standard equipment including bucket seats, 19’’ CUPRA alloy wheels, DCC suspension and progressive steering.
And with a diverse list of options, from the new range of alloy wheels, colours, interior options, the new CUPRA steering wheel with the engine start and CUPRA mode select button, and the Akrapovič exhaust system, there are numerous ways that customers can specify the CUPRA Ateca to best match their style.
But the new CUPRA Ateca doesn’t forget its roots and the performance and dynamics required of any vehicle that wears the copper badge. The 2.0 litre TSI 300 PS engine linked to the seven-speed DSG dual-clutch transmission provides enough vigour and energy for any enthusiast, but is equally capable of delivering a more refined, elegant ride when needed.
Its double personality is aided by the 4Drive all-wheel drive system and DCC dynamic chassis system, allowing customers to tune the vehicle’s drive to their needs.
But today’s world isn’t just about delivering performance on the road, there are other aspects that need to be met. The new CUPRA Ateca 2020 is setting new standards in safety, integrating some of the most advanced driver assistance systems to keep occupants away from accidents whether they’re on the highway, in the city or simple moving away from a parking space.
And as the world becomes increasingly digitalised, the CUPRA Ateca provides a level of connectivity that will help customers stay in the loop no matter where their journey ta...