- World premiere of the new Fiat 500, the first fully electric FCA car.
- The third generation of the Fiat 500 is completely nelw: more space, higher technology, a new style, but still a Cinquecento.
- Range: up to 320 km in the WLTP cycle, with the 85 kW fast charger supplied as standard.
- The first city car with level 2 autonomous driving, and the first FCA car equipped with the new revolutionary UConnect 5 infotainment system.
- Leonardo Di Caprio has offered his endorsement for the vision of the New 500.
- The One-offs: the 500 Giorgio Armani, the B.500 “MAI TROPPO” [never too much] by Bvlgari and the 500 Kartell. The icons of Made in Italy interpret the New 500 in the name of sustainability.
The Fiat 500 is now an “Italian Icon and Honorary Member” of Altagamma, the association that brings together the best Italian companies to promote national excellence around the world.
- From today, March 4, online pre-booking is open for the “la Prima” launch version. 500 exclusive units per market with Easy Wallbox™ included.
- When a customer buys the New Fiat 500, they are granted access to “My Dream Garage”, the exclusive subscription mobility service from Leasys for “on-demand” bookings on all FCA Group cars.
“It's time to take action to create a better future.” Planet Earth is going through a very delicate period, one unique in its history. We have all been called on to take action to create a better future. Fiat is taking on the challenge by bringing out its family jewels: the 500. Because the 500 has always kept pace with time. It changes when social needs change.
Today in Milan, the New 500, FCA's first fully electric car was presented. It will change the rules of the game for zero-emissions vehicles.
To picture the future of the 500, the Fiat brand started from what made it what it is. The same was true of the first generation, which offered mobility and freedom in the 1960s. The 500 represented a sea change, and became a much-loved brand. A car that was always on the crest of the wave, and that has established itself as an icon since its debut, 63 years ago.
With the second generation, launched in 2007, the Fiat 500 introduced the concept of coolness and charm to the city car, becoming an icon of Italian fashion and style that conquered the world. An ever-evolving model that has inspired artists and musicians over the past thirteen years, and has been the linchpin of more than 30 special series.
Now, in 2020, a new era is coming, and it is time for the Fiat 500 to use all its popul...