The Buick Enspire all-electric concept SUV, an exploration of Buick’s bold design ideas and innovative technologies for future mobility, made its global debut in China. Key features include:
- Exterior feature lines and advanced aerodynamics accentuate the exterior’s strong, sculptural look.
- A “surround skyline” interior theme and suspended theater-type seating give the Enspire a bright and spacious interior.
- The center console and armrests are made from natural wood grain and microfiber suede.
- Cutting-edge technologies include an OLED display screen and an intelligent augmented reality technology-based head-up display system.
- 5G super high-speed network concept.
- Buick’s eMotion electric propulsion technology generates a maximum power of 410 kW, enabling the concept to sprint from 0-60 mph in 4 seconds.
- The Enspire is able to travel up to 370 miles on a single charge.
- Supports both fast and wireless charging — the battery can be charged to 80 percent of capacity within 40 minutes.