The new Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, the first Quadrifoglio SUV, is set to become the new benchmark in the premium compact SUV segment with its unique combination of awe-inspiring design, performance and technology.
2.9 litre V6 Bi-Turbo petrol engine and eight-speed transmission
- Maximum power of 510hp at 6,500rpm and maximum torque of 600Nm from 2,500 to 5,000rpm.
- From zero to 62mph in just 3.8 seconds and best-in-class top speed of 176mph.
- Specifically calibrated eight-speed automatic transmission and gear shifts in just 150 milliseconds in Race mode.
- Equipped as standard with one-piece aluminium paddle shifters integrted with the steering column.
Q4 all-wheel drive to manage the car's drive distribution in real time
- Combined with the 510hp 2.9-litre V6 Bi-Turbo petrol engine for the first time.
- In normal conditions, the Q4 system transfers 100% of the torque to the rear axle.
- As the limit approaches, the Q4 system transfers up to 50% of the torque to the front axle.
State-of-the-art technology for impeccable handling and great driving pleasure
- AlfaTM Chassis Domain Control (CDC) and AlfaTM Active Torque Vectoring.
- Alfa DNATM Pro with Race mode.
- Exclusive AlfaLinkTM suspensions, AlfaTM Active Suspension and the most direct steering in the class.
- Integrated Brake System (IBS) and carbon-ceramic discs.
Perfect weight distribution and the ideal power-to-weight ratio
- Best-in-class specific power (176hp/l) and weight/power ratio (3.6kg/hp).
Unique style evolved in the service of performance
- Sporty style and unique design supporting magnificent aerodynamics, speed, power and handling.
- Dimensions: 470cm long, 216cm wide and 168cm high.
- Luxury interior crafted from choice materials.
AlfaTM Connect 3D NAV 8,8" infotainment with Apple CarPlay integration. It includes Android AutoTM compatibility
- Including support for Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in the car.
- Android AutoTM compatibility with new infotainment, system bringing the best of Google into the car.
- Using AlfaTM Connect 3D NAV 8.8-inch is child's play thanks to the latest-generation interface and Rotary Pad.
Quadrifoglio: a symbol of the Italian racing spirit since 1923
- The good-luck badge first appeared on Ugo Sivocci's 'RL', competing in the 1923 Targa Florio.
- It has been the symbol of racing Alfa Romeo cars ever since, and has appeared on select production models since the Sixties.
- Today, on the new Giulia and Stelvio, the Quadrifoglio "certifies" their sporty pedigree and exclusive t...