- Ford engineers and designers teamed up with customers around the world to create a pickup they can rely on for work, family and play
- With rich input from customers, designers created a bold, purposeful exterior design and sleek, high-tech, inviting interior
- Depending on the market, the next-gen Ranger offers a choice of proven and durable petrol and diesel powertrains, including the addition of Ford’s powerful V6 turbodiesel and 10-speed transmission
- An upgraded chassis and suspension ensure excellent ride and handling, whether riding with passengers, fully loaded with cargo or towing
- Cargo area built to help customers do more, with increased functionality and better access
- Ford also outlined its “always-on” commitment to customers, with a host of services centered around convenience on their terms
Ford today put the global pickup world on notice by revealing the smartest, most versatile and most capable Ranger ever – delivering an even more desirable pickup partner for customers.
Using years of Ford truck expertise and deep understanding of truck customers, the company collaborated with customers around the globe to create a vehicle and ownership experience that next-gen Ranger owners can rely on for their businesses, family lives and adventure.
“With Ranger, we’ve had a big extended family for decades,” said Jim Farley, president and CEO. “This truck has always been a trusted partner to small business owners, farmers, families, adventurers, commercial fleets and so many more in more than 180 markets around the world. And with the new Ranger, this is our moment to deliver. Not just a product our customers will love, but an always-on experience that will help us build strong and lasting relationships with them. This is the midsize truck people will want to own and experience.”
In addition to revealing the next-generation Ranger, Ford also outlined its “always-on” commitment to customers, with a host of services centered around convenience on their terms. Depending on market, these include service pickup and delivery, a Ranger Concierge program, and streamlined online service booking options, to name a few.i
“When we reimagined the Ranger, we set out to create more than just a great new pickup truck; we set out to design a great experience as well,” said Dianne Craig, president of Ford’s International Markets Group. “We are a family company, and we want our customers to feel like part of our family. The vehicle sale is just the beginning of our journey together.”
Living the Ranger Life
“We’ve really packed a lot into the next-generation Ranger to inspire owners to do more of what they love to do, with features that encourage them to explore new horizons,” ...