The 2025 Toyota Camry marks the ninth generation of the popular sedan, featuring a fresh design, enhanced performance, and a commitment to electrification as it will be exclusively offered as a Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV). Here are some key features:
- Toyota’s first-ever sedan pairing of a 2.5-liter, 4-cylinder engine and fifth-generation Toyota Hybrid System (THS 5).
- Standard 225 net combined horsepower on Front Wheel Drive (FWD) models and 232HP on Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive (AWD) equipped models.
- Improved lower-speed performance to enhance acceleration and torque feel.
- Sleeker, athletic design with a distinctive hammerhead front fascia.
- Slim LED headlights, daytime running lights, and taillights.
- Sport grades (SE and XSE) with racing-inspired aerodynamic elements, exposed dual-tip exhaust, and unique wheel options.
- New exterior colors, including Ocean Gem and Heavy Metal.
- Open-concept design with refined materials.
- Sport grades (SE and XSE) feature SofTex-trimmed seats with bold white accents.
- Higher-end XLE grade features leather and Dinamica microfiber-trimmed seats.
- Enhanced seat comfort and a quieter cabin on XLE and XSE grades.
- XLE and XSE grades offer front heated and ventilated seats and a power tilt and slide panoramic roof.
- Retuned suspension for enhanced responsiveness and agile handling.
- Sport-tuned suspension on sport grades (SE and XSE).
- Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system available on all grades for the first time.
- 7-inch digital gauge cluster on LE and SE models, 12.3-inch fully digital gauge cluster on XLE and XSE grades.
- Available 10-inch Head-Up Display on XLE and XSE grades.
- Toyota Audio Multimedia System with standard wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility.
- Enhanced connectivity features, including simultaneous dual Bluetooth® phone connectivity, Wi-Fi Connect, and Toyota Audio Multimedia with Intelligent Assistant.
- Available Digital Key on XLE and XSE grades.
- Standard Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 (TSS 3.0) standard, including Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, and Automatic High Beams.
- Available Premium Plus Package on XLE and XSE grades with additional driver assistance features.
The 2025 Toyota Camry is expected to be available in the Spring of 2024.